Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy is a member of Black Sea Universities Network, Eurasian Association of Universities and Eurasian Association of University Trade Unions.
International activity is implemented through:
- identification of priority development lines for the scientific ties with specific countries, regions and higher educational institutions;
- participation in implementation of international agreements and projects related to research that presupposes mutual exchange of researchers;
- participation in international research programs, conferences held abroad;
- sourcing of funding for scientific developments of the University’s scientists, seminars and conferences held by and with the participation of Bohdan Khmelnytsky ChNU;
- entering the system of international scientific-information and communications space.
Cooperation with foreign institutions is pursued on a wide range of educational, scientific, research and social aspects, priority among which is given to the comprehensive cooperation with over 100 foreign universities based on current bilateral agreements.
As part of the development of Ukrainian-Polish scientific and educational cooperation, Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy offers its students education based on “Double diploma” program at College of Foreign Language Studies in Częstochowa and the Humanities University in Sosnowiec.
The University hosts international scientific conferences, international webinars, workshops and round tables dedicated to Europe Day.
Annually, the University’s researchers make up to 100 trips abroad to teach, do research work, get training, participate in conferences, symposia, seminars, transnational projects, cultural and educational programs.
The University regularly invites foreign scientists to carry out instructing and research work.
Presentations of established international academic exchange programs are held periodically.