Address: 81, Shevchenko Blvd., floor 2, room 227, 18031, Cherkasy
Tel./fax: +38(0472) 37 35 71
The Centre for External and International Relations is a coordinating structural unit of the Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy.
Director of the Centre for External and International Relations — Svitlana Petrivna Arkhypova
The main aim of the Centre’s activity is to develop, expand and strengthen international ties and the prestige of the University among the global community.
Implementation of this aim requires interaction with other educational, scientific, social-economic units, trade-union and public organizations, student self-government bodies acting at the University, as well as the units of external integration.
The activity of the Centre includes the following main areas:
- coordination and exchange of information, establishment of relations with foreign and national educational and scientific institutions, prominent scientific and political figures, famous scientists, professors and lecturers, as well as foreigners who wish to study at the Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy;
- provision of information on the work of embassies and foreign representative offices in Ukraine and the representative offices and consulates of Ukraine abroad;
- coordination of organizing the University participation in international , national, inter-regional fora (conferences, symposia, exhibitions, fairs);
- informing University units on international educational organizations, programs, funds, as well as on the participation of students, scientists, junior specialists in the contests for scholarships and grants;
- translating the correspondence arriving to the University and the correspondence sent abroad;
- participation in organizing the reception of foreign delegations and individual specialists;
- coordination activity within the projects implemented at the University, keeping in contact with funds and missions operating in Ukraine.